This water view home is located on a beautifully landscaped 1 ac. parcel on Kent Island in a quiet community of 13 homes on Cox Creek. Water access is via community property and private pier. Two boat slips, one with 10,000 lb capacity lift, convey with the deed. Home has been inspected and is move in ready. Other Features- Spacious kitchen with island/breakfast bar and granite counter tops. Omega natural cherry cabinets including double pantry. Four season porch overlooking Cox Creek Large open living/dining room w/vaulted beam ceiling and wet bar. Masonry fireplace w/wood burning insert Red oak flooring throughout. Andersen thermopane windows and patio doors throughout. ThermaTru leaded glass front door w/ double sidelights .Stainless steel handrails and cable on Main entrance w/ Trex stairs and decking. Conditioned crawl space w/Bilco door access. Oversize 2 car garage w/stand up headroom attic storage. Double utility sink in garage. Generator interlock on main breaker panel. Stainless steel mesh gutter leaf guards. Custom built 12 X 16 storage shed w/loft, power and water. Large, private back yard. Brick paver patio on side and rear of house 810 sq ft fenced area for gardening . Home Warranty Included.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Asphalt, Brick, Frame, Hardi Plank, Mason
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cox Creek Acres
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Air Cleaner, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating, Wood. Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone, Stove, Central.
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Heatilator, Insert, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Low Pile Carpeting.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame, HardeePlank, Asphalt
- Enclosed, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Cox Creek
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)